HIDE&SEE Eye Patches - Fantasy Pack
- 50 individual sterilised patches
- 5 x fun and playful designs that kids want to wear!
- Instruction insert on how to correctly apply and remove our patches
- A Magical Mermaid reward Poster to help keep your little ones motivated to patch!
Why Choose HIDE&SEE Eye Patches:
- EYE SPECIALIST APPROVED AND DESIGNED: Light blocking design with custom made pad shape to ensure complete blocking of the light when our patches are worn correctly
- SOFT & BREATHABLE: Patching is hard enough - we make it that little bit easier with PLAYFUL and CREATIVE designs to make your child excited to wear their eye patch. They will forget they even have it on with its soft and breathable material allowing maximum comfort.
- TESTED ON AND APPROVED BY REAL KIDS: These patches have been approved by kids and parents who require daily patching. The special adhesive allows it to stay on without being sensitive to the skin and NO sticky residue when taken off.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: First time patcher? Take out the guess of which patch will fit properly- our patches have been designed to fit babies, infants, boys, girls, adults (Follow instruction included inside for correct way to apply patch and wear).
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Hypoallergenic and latex free. Our patches are safe for all skin types. Tested on kids and not animals
- BIODEGRADABLE: Feel a little better about your impact on the environment knowing that these Eye patches can be popped into your compost and decompose naturally.
- CONVENIENT ZIPLOCK TRAVEL POUCH: For parents and kids on the go. Easily throw into your purse/bag to get that patch- time in at school, on a road trip or at the grandparents (you never know when you can squeeze a few hours in!).
Elsie loves the designs and says they are soft to wear!
Not too sticky but sticky enough and not too bulky.
Love these eye patches. My daughter loves wearing them. Helps make a not so fun thing to do fun for her.
Great patches, soft on the skin, not so sticky that they are painful to get off. Cute designs my 6yo likes. Will buy again.
Our little love started patching in December and the patches we originally tried left welts on her skin - we were recommended these by a friend and we’ve gone from having patching hell to a little lady picking her patches and asking for patching time!!! Thank you so much for making these, we’re absolutely thrilled!